Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Featured!

I'm featured in, and a new member of, an autonomous media collective known as The Positive Punx. This means that you can find posts from this blog, in addition to lots of other grade-A material ranging from short story fiction to art, photography, and music.

As for this blog, some things to expect:

-Ideas

-Further ideas

-By this point, my not posting is a good thing, because it means I'll be out there doing something.
But whatever goes down, at my next chance I'll be able to report.

My intention is not only to inspire myself to action, but you, the reader, as well. So if you read something that gives you an idea, by all means, I fully support your action, assuming it doesn't involve anything that negates the very reasons that I'm here writing in the first place.

So basically, if I'm posting here often, good. If I'm not, even better!

1 comment: